MysticTheCursed's CC APP

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Username: MysticTheCursed

Name: Eira Crystal

Guild: Fairy Tail

Ranking: C-class

Appearance: Eira is a skinny guy averaged height and messy hair. He usually wears joggers and jackets that are big on him or long sleeve shirts and a scarf.

Personality: Eira is very anti social to new people he's mostly a loner because he feels as if he doesn't belong anywhere or fits in anywhere. He is also serious when it comes to trusting someone and loyalty when he can trust someone he will risk everything for them and forever be loyal to them. But when your able to get through to him and get him to trust you he is the most loving and most caring person and will always be there for you no matter what.

Backstory: Eira always hated the idea of him being a normal human he would always go searching and try connecting to nature so deeply that he'd be able to manipulate it yet he never could. Eira never liked the idea of death and always questioned it and always imagined it, he would think to himself why something or someone so beautiful would die so soon but why? why must they die?. Eira started having dreams of him dragging a chain across volcano's and dreams of evil things around him. He always saw dark figures when he was young and was always so fascinated by them he would like to think to himself and say maybe I'm not a normal human after all. He started hearing strange voices but was never sure if it was real or just in his head. Eira then decided to go out and adventure to see the world and see beautiful places in nature then an old woman stumbled across him and told him that you are not human so then what are you?. Eira was confused by what she meant and said If I am not human what else would I be? I don't have powers or anything. The old lady said you are not human young one I can feel immense power coming off of you. Eragon was surprised and had so many questions, How am I not human?! I was raised by a normal human family how could I be different?. The oldy lady told him to venture far north there he will find a temple and will finally understand what he is. Eira ventured far days on end never resting or sleeping until he finally stood before the temple he explored the entire temple but couldn't find anything until a strange spirit appeared before him. Finally you have decided to know what you are. Eira asked if I'm not human then what am I? I was born and raised by a human family how could I be anything else? The Spirit told Eira how he was given extraordinary powers to help others. Eira asked if I was given these powers how am I not able to use them? The Spirit told him that it was because he was never sure of what he was. The Spirit said you must go to magnolia there you will find a guild full of mages and they will help you grow stronger. Eira traveled far to find magnolia and then explored the entire city to find a guild. He finally then Stumbled upon Fairy Tail they treated him like family as soon as he joined and everyone was excited to see what he was able to do.

Magic: Sky Dragon slayer
Posted Jan 30, 19 · OP · Last edited Fri at 22:22
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
I’m now Lore, so Lucy begone luv you babe jk my babe is food. But I’m p sure fairy tail is only for canon characters so that wouldn’t work and I think I’ve heard like 20 variations of that same story
Posted Jan 30, 19
Votes:
Lore
Accepted
tumblr_ox0jlcJfcu1u2vo2go4_500.gif
sacred%2Bsword%2Bjanna.gif
Posted Jan 30, 19
Top Posters
38 Posts
30 Posts
30 Posts
29 Posts