Wendy Marvell, Magic:Sky DS Class: A-Class, Points: 85

IGN:
PamBeesly

Class:
A-Class

Magic(s):
Sky DS and Snow

Why I want to be this character (Minimum one paragraph):
I want to be wendy because even though she may seem like a weak child or someone who is not strong, she is very strong. She is a support mage but she also tries her best to fight for everyone she cares about and fairy tail, becoming a force to be reckoned with when she enters Dragon Force. Wendy has an exceed named Carla who cares for her very much and acts like a mother to her, but they also act like sisters a lot too. wendy's dragon Grandine taught her sky dragon magic before dissapearing, and wendy has forged an interesting relationship with Porleyusica because she is the Edolas Grandine. I like the fighting style of wendy and how she is always there to protect and care for her friends even killing Ezel to stop the face from going off, she is very strong rivaling the immense magic power of Sherria Blendy and thye later become friends, and even later on the Sky Sisters! I would really like to be wendy because overall she is a strong amazing sky dragon slayer with an interesting magic and an interesting way of fighting, she is overall my favorite character in fairy tail and I will not ditch herlike I did with layla, She is a popular character and I know many people may want her, but i am willing to fight for her and I will give it my all in this character test, and any challenge that may come my way, so I hope you will accept my application, and later on accept me as wendy!

Will I wear my Character Skin:
I already am wearing a wendy skin!

Will I participate in possible RP events as my character:
Yes I will!
tumblr_n8x3o8I3U81sef6tao5_500.gif
SpottedMiserlyBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif
Posted Feb 7, 19 · OP
FeelingSaiko aOwner
Votes:
+7
Admins
Owner